The mr. H.G. Boumeester foundation offers support to nature conservation projects in Europe and Africa, giving priority to the following projects over others:
- Projects intended to the preservation of the flora and fauna of the United Kingdom, the Benelux, Hungary and South-east Africa.
- Projects that seek to precipitate long-term conservation benefits.
- Projects that give reason to assume that they can become self-supporting or be able to levy further funds over time.
- Projects that are initiated and/or executed by volunteers.
- Projects that pay considerable attention to their educational impact.
In assessing a project proposal the board of trustees will also take its impact, effectiveness and innovativeness into consideration.
The mr. H.G. Boumeester foundation invites individuals, registered charities and organizations that can show a copy of their constitution or set of rules to apply for a grant if they, having read the criteria, consider their project proposal eligible for funding. The foundation explicitly does not grant applications by institutes or organizations with general objectives.
The Trustees kindly request you to refrain from submitting applications till further notice.